Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I Am Ready


I no longer need, to live in the past
As for any more chances, this is probably my last
Changed the course of my life, as I burned every bridge
Never seemed to be able, to top that list ridge
Without getting better, I never got well
Though, my ship, it  came in, it never set sail
So now here I sit, in a life full of doubt
Not sure I can change, what it’s all been about
But I won’t stop trying, and like it or not
When I meet sober people, I now like what they’ve got
And although it takes time, it’s still on my side
If  I am worthy enough, to take that last ride
And that I’m working hard now, to mend those old sails
To ensure that I’m worthy, that my challenges prevails



                                   Ricky
                                       Z





No comments:

Post a Comment